Continuous technological advancement can provide enterprises with opportunities and threats.
This is because in today’s world we largely rely on electronic technology in today’s society, from e-commerce to online banking to transportation.
In this day and age, it is imperative to defend these diverse software and control systems against malicious users.
To accomplish this goal, it is necessary to have a long range of computer professionals with special training and knowledge in cybersecurity.
Why Choose the University of Bridgeport?
The Technology Management Master’s degree program from the University of Bridgeport provides insight into the management of technological change and the skills necessary to establish and maintain a competitive advantage over competitors for their respective corporations or new ventures.
Knowledge & Abilities:
A company must constantly develop, source, and implement the latest technology in products, services, and systems to facilitate and support all major business functions and processes, including
- Research and development,
- Marketing, sales,
- Customer service engineering,
- Information technology, and
- Business analytics.
Technology Management at the University of Bridgeton aims to develop skills and competencies such as:
- A fast-paced technology landscape requires accurate identification and evaluation of its impact, as well as management.
- A development program that helps enterprises identify, develop and implement innovative technology-based solutions.
- Plan and execute those technology-based initiatives effectively and integrate their results into an enterprise’s strategy, processes, and operations.
- New technology can be used to develop new products and to open new businesses.
- Building high-performance teams and inspiring innovation are major characteristics of leadership.
Within the Technology Management Master’s Degree program, students can choose from four concentrations, all of which are interdisciplinary, and which are offered via various departments to provide students with greater educational and career options and flexibility:
- Global Program and Project Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Supply Chain, Logistics and Service Management
- Quality Control and Continuous Improvement
- Biotechnology Management
- Information Technology and Big Data
- Information and Cyber Security Management
- Innovation in Technology Management and Engineering
A brief description of the program:
Online and in-person options are available for this 36-credit program.
- Helping transfer knowledge through classroom instruction
- An emphasis on practical tools, simulations, and labs
- Assign realistic assignments and engage in inquiry-based learning
- with multimedia presentations
- Students typically complete the final course during the residency, making use of the cybersecurity resources in Washington, DC.
- This course provides hands-on experience with tools and equipment, and also gives the opportunity to interact with cybersecurity experts in government.
- The Office of Graduate Enrollment Services at University of Texas at San Antonio will accept official transcripts of all postsecondary education, including proof of a bachelor’s degree, by mail or by email directly.
- Submit a Resume or Curriculum Vitae(CV)
- Bridgeport University’s language partners require students whose English is a second language to submit scores from the TOEFL of 96, the IELTS of 6.5, or the PTE Academic of 58, or a record of program completion at Marymount University in English.
- Any student not a citizen or resident of the US, or who has a non-U.S. academic record, is considered an international student.
- Before enrollment in a graduate program, students must have or plan to achieve a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Once you have answered all the required questions, you must submit your application online.
- Online applications do not need to be completed in one sitting–you are allowed to access and edit them as frequently as you like from any computer connecting to the Internet with your username and password.
- Please submit your application by clicking “Submit” once the application is complete to your satisfaction.
- All supporting documents are not required at the time of application submission. You can upload your documents in your online admissions portal even after you’ve submitted your application.
Working professionals are the target audience of this program. Their master’s degree in cybersecurity program will help you to:
- Enabling you to meet the certification requirements currently imposed on cybersecurity employees by the Department of Defense.
- Help you captivate the attention of government, state and local governments, nonprofits, the private sector, or any organization dealing with cybersecurity.
- Students are assisted by University of Bridgeport faculty members with their career preparation as they are well connected to the industry.
Information security professionals continue to have high demand from the growing IT field. People with specialized skill sets are absorbed by MNCs.
A student wishing to become a cybersecurity expert can enroll in this program since students will have good faculty and world-class Technology labs at the University of Bridgeport.