Society needs to have access to data security that is why there is a steadily expanding need in society for more cybersystems and data security.
These needs and wants require a person who can carry out, and deal with any security issues, also a researcher who can make unique and imaginative advances to improve cybersystems security.
AUM helps the students of the Master of Science in Computer Information Systems and Cyber Security program to get specialized training in computer network and information security, operating system security, secure software engineering, applied cryptology, and secure network engineering.
Auburn University at Montgomery (AUM) is perceived by U.S. News and World Report, just as The Princeton Review, as probably the best school in the Southeast. Let’s know more about AUM.
- AUM offers an affectionate local area; intended for just 7,000 understudies. Almost 50% of the classes at AUM incorporate 20 or fewer understudies, so your educators are probably going to know you by name.
- AUM is your first stop for a lifelong one that is important. You’ll get a customized, certifiable learning experience in one of their five universities — either on their lush, 600-section of land grounds, in an internet setting or through a mix of both.
- They commend Their different understudy body. Their affectionate grounds local area incorporates understudies, all things considered, capacities, societies and foundations. Their understudies come from everywhere in the world!
- They have grant-winning employees. U.S. News and World Report positioned AUM No. 22 among territorial colleges in the South for the nature of undergrad education.
- They figure great schooling ought to be moderate. Almost 40% of their understudies procure grant help, including grants for rookies, students from other schools, worldwide understudies, and veterans and their wards.
About Master of Scicence Courses
The Department of Computer Science and Computer Information Systems offers invigorating and great four-year college educations in software engineering, alongside graduate degrees in cyber systems and data security.
Master of Science in Computer Science
Auburn University at Montgomery’s Master of Science in Computer Science will set you up for developing industry and position you for the initiative in the industry, government, the scholarly world and the examination area.
Your graduate degree will set open doors for headway as a PC and data frameworks director, PC and data frameworks security expert, framework and application programming engineer, framework examiner, server farm manager, information investigator, computational researcher and then some.
Their alumni will likewise have the hypothetical and commonsense readiness important to proceed with their schooling in doctoral projects zeroing in on the spaces of software engineering, computational science, displaying and reenactment and applied math.
In this present graduate degree program, you will foster abilities to:
- Apply to register information proficiently to take care of common sense issues
- Comprehend the hypothesis, strategies and best practices from their spaces of fixation
- Associate applicable algorithmic and numerical ideas to programming plan and examination
- Work together successfully to plan and carry out answers for computational issues
- Be an Expert in progressing software engineering ideas in the accompanying regions: calculations plan and examination, information base frameworks, programming, and frameworks.
After graduation understudies can propel their vocations as PC experts by taking different occupation positions in the processing business, research focuses, government and the scholarly community.
MS in Cybersecurity Engineering
It has a minimum of 33 semester graduate credit hours
|Foundational Courses (9 credit hours)|
|COMP 7270||Advanced Topics in Algorithms||3|
|COMP 7300||Advanced Computer Architecture||3|
|COMP 7500||Advanced Topics in Operating Systems||3|
|Required Cybersecurity-Specific Courses (9 credit hours)|
|COMP 6350||Digital Forensics||3|
|COMP 6370||Computer and Network Security||3|
|COMP 7370||Advanced Computer and Network Security||3|
|Elective Cybersecurity-Specific Courses (9 credit hours selected from the list below)||9|
|COMP 6520||Network and Operating System Administration|
|COMP 6700||Secure Software Process|
|COMP 6720||Real-Time and Embedded Systems|
|COMP 7700||Software Architecture|
|COMP 7710||Software Environments|
|COMP 7720||Software Reverse Engineering|
|6000/7000/8000-level coursework on cybersecurity and approved by the department|
|Elective Courses (3 credit hours)|
|6000/7000/8000-level coursework relevant to cybersecurity and approved by the department||3|
|Capstone experience (3 credit hours)||COMP 7980||Capstone Engineering Project||3|
I hope this content has given me prior knowledge about this university. An online degree in network safety will give you coursework that will guarantee and set you up for the industriousness of having the option to secure the classified information of different organizations.
It will ensure you know about the current digital frameworks situation and assist you with developing and you find out about the new ones as they are created. It may likewise assist you with building those new security frameworks yourself.
An undergrad or graduate certificate could affect your profession and put you aside from your companions by giving you the information and abilities to help you flourish.